Monday, July 11, 2011

Warehouse 13 - Daemon's TV: Exclusive Eddie McClintock Interview

Source: Daemon's TV [follow link for complete interview]

Warehouse 13 July 11

WAREHOUSE 13 - DAEMON'S TV: Eddie McClintock Takes on Pete/Myka Romance, Crazy Hair and Great White Sharks

July 11, 2011
by Eric


Warehouse 13 returns tonight for a third season and fans like myself are nothing but excited.

If you are itching to know what to expect about the new season, you are in luck as Daemon’s TV was honored to talk with the always funny and charming Eddie McClintock who plays Pete Lattimer, the witty Secret Service Agent whose superior gut instinct has gotten him out of a lot of jams.

During the interview, Eddie opened up about the joy and challenges of being on a successful series, the great guest stars you can expect to see this season and also about his burgeoning artistic endeavors. Don’t forget to tune in tonight at 9-10 p.m. ET on Syfy for the Warehouse 13 premiere episodeThe New Guy“...

Photobucket

... Q: If you could travel back in time and meet your former self at the beginning of ‘Warehouse 13′ what would you tell yourself?

Eddie McClintock: "I would tell myself not to change my hairstyle in season three."



Q: Why do you mean?


Eddie McClintock: "Well, I have hair issues, man. When I did ‘Bones‘ the hair person at ‘Bones‘, or well, the producers didn’t want me to look like [David] Boreanaz because I all ready kind of look like Boreanaz. So, they wanted to make sure that I didn’t look as much like Boreanaz as I could. They wanted me to be as far away from the way that he looks as possible, and so they had the hairstylist cut my hair and do my hair.

You would be shocked at how many people rag on me on Twitter on Facebook about my hair during my run on ‘Bones’. It’s always like, ‘Oh, Eddie McClintock on “Bones”, he does a great job, but what’s up with the hair.’ I’m so paranoid about my hair. So, this year, at the beginning of the season I was like, ‘I want to change it up and do something different.’ So, the first episode or two I have my hair kind of down and to the side, and then once I saw it I didn’t like it. So, I went back to the way that it was the first two seasons. So, hopefully, people will go, ‘Oh, look at Pete. He’s said that Myka is gone. So he hasn’t been putting product in his hair,’ and then once she comes back my hair reverts. So, that’s what I’m going with...
"

No comments:

Post a Comment